Since the 1960’s, a war has been raging. It is not a war between armies or nations; it is a war of ideas. It is being fought between the values of the Enlightenment, which have built Western civilization into the greatest civilization in human history, and the values of Marxism.
Although traditional Marxism, or Classical Marxism, has been effectively extinct since the 1990’s, Cultural Marxism has spread like a disease through every aspect of Western society, threatening to bring that society crashing down.
Today, Western politics, education, and even popular entertainment, are saturated with Marxist values. An atmosphere of authoritarian intolerance for honest discourse and freedom of speech is now rife.
The purpose of this book is to provide the reader with a compact, yet comprehensive, source of reference for understanding the phenomenon of Cultural Marxism, both in the context of history, and in terms of the present day.
Topics covered by this book include;
- A history of the philosophical evolution of Cultural Marxism, from the philosophies of Kant and Hegel, to Classical Marxism, to the counter-culture of the 1960’s.
- How the Frankfurt School developed Cultural Marxism, by combining Classical Marxism with the pseudo-intellectual schools of Freudian psychoanalysis and Boasian anthropology.
- The similarities and differences between Classical and Cultural Marxism.
- How Cultural Marxism gained a foothold in Western academia by hijacking identity politics.
- The formula of Critical Theory, which allows Cultural Marxists to manipulate and control discourse, by means of the intellectually dishonest redefining of words.
- How Cultural Marxism is able to perpetuate itself by establishing self-reinforcing cultural and economic feedback loops.
- How Cultural Marxism has created an authoritarian intolerance for debate through the creation of political correctness.
- The ideological alliance that Cultural Marxism has engineered between the political Left and radical Islam.
- The creation of the modern-day Marxist foot soldier; the Social Justice Warrior, or SJW.
- How SJW’s behave, and why.